This is an XCMG rough terrain crane. A client from Algeria ordered one of these from Camamach which we then supplied. This specific model is the RT60 with a 60 Ton lift capacity. This and other models are available for sale a Camamach.
Introduction – Industrial Machinery and Equipment
Camamach is a leading supplier of all sorts of industrial machinery and equipment. We strive to satisfy all our client’s needs. Recently we supplied rough terrain cranes to an Algerian construction company. We understand that importing niche equipment, like a rough terrain crane is a long and tedious process. It was therefore great news to this construction company when we told them that at Camamach, driven by our strong company values, we would handle the entire importing process.
Determining What Kind of Heavy Construction Equipment Our Client Needs
- The client was an Algerian construction company. They needed a lightweight and stable lift vehicle to use on rugged construction and development sites.
- They got in touch with us at Camamach to help them out with their order of rough terrain cranes.
- At Camamach we have a wide range of distinct equipment for sale, so the first step was to conduct adept research to determine what the best product was for our client’s requirements.
- We worked to find out the best deals on the make and model and deciding on what was the best unit to offer to our client in terms of value for money and quality of machinery.
Finding the Right Rough Terrain Crane
- The team at Camamach began the search for an ideal rough terrain crane for our client.
- We found a 60-ton rough terrain crane that was brand new and within the budget making it very ideal for our client.
- The 60-ton rough terrain crane was especially ideal because of its large-scale lifting capabilities.
Identifying Suitable Chinese Construction Machinery Manufacturers
- After receiving the order details, the first step we took was to search for suitable Chinese rough terrain crane manufacturers.
- During the process, we managed to come up with a list of seven Chinese construction equipment manufacturers.
- Of the seven shortlisted Camamach suppliers, we decided on XCMG because it not only fit the client's requirements perfectly but also performed well based on the quality-price ratio of the rough terrain crane.
Achieved Cost Savings to provide a Reliable but Cheap Rough Terrain Crane from XCMG
- After we forwarded the details of our findings to our client. This was to let them know that we had located a 60 Ton rough terrain crane from XCMG.
- After the client approved the order, we went ahead and completed the order process for the XCMG RT60 rough terrain crane.
- This enabled us to fulfill the client’s order before the set timeframe while also managing to achieve an 18.5% of cost-saving to the client.
What Does This Mean for YOUR Personal/Commercial Construction Projects?
In today’s market finding a proper product for your company is not an easy task as there are a variety of products to choose from. Factors like quality, cost, and performance do not make it any easier. Fortunately for this Algerian construction company, we at Camamach are experienced in this industry and are determined to help you get through the process. The process is very simple. All you need to do is:
- Send us your requirements/specifications.
- Include the quantity.
- Include port of destination.
- That’s it!
Wondering Where to Find Quality Cranes for Sale?
Contact Camamach if you are looking for cranes or if you need a reliable partner who will provide you with affordable and quality equipment. Let us know your company's specific needs just like the Algerian Company above. They needed a crane that would be able to withstand rugged conditions. Remember, at Camamach we strive to fulfill your request and complete the entire process for you efficiently while saving costs!