LiuGong Quick Facts:
- Location: Liuzhou, Guangxi, China
- Founded: 1958
- CEO & Chairman: Wang Xiaohua
- Categories of Specialization:
- Wheel Loaders
- Motor Graders
- And much more
- Market Position:
- Ranked in the Top 100 Chinese Enterprises
- Top 50 in Global Construction Machinery Manufacturing
- Supplies more than 100 countries and regions
- Annual export volume exceeds $7.70 USD
How is LiuGong Quality?
LiuGong has been in the manufacturing industry for many years, allowing them to advance to become one of China’s top machinery manufacturing companies. With over 62 years in the industry, LiuGong has demonstrated numerous times the high-quality characteristics of their equipment. This can be recognized through their many notable accomplishments:
- 1st Prize of China Machinery Industry Science and Technology Award for NVH Generic Technologies Research and Applications based on Machine Features
- Ranked in the Top 50 of Chinese Companies in terms of Global Competitive Power
- LiuGong is the world's 10th-largest construction equipment manufacturer by market share.
What is LiuGong known for?
LiuGong has a vast selection of diverse products; some of which are very well-known across the world. LiuGong is particularly well-known for its wheel loaders. LiuGong is the world’s largest manufacturer of wheel loaders.
What Are Some Common Types of LiuGong Machinery?
LiuGong Motor Grader
- Among LiuGong’s finest equipment is the LiuGong motor grader, or road grader, which is a narrow multipurpose construction machine used to flatten a surface during grading projects. The key function of a motor grader is that it uses its moldboard, or blade, for rough or fine grading.
- LiuGong has some top motor graders for sale, such as the LiuGong 4195, a 15-ton grader which can perform all sorts of tasks at a very high level.
- Learn more about Motor Graders.
LiuGong Wheel Loader
- LiuGong is the world’s largest manufacturer of wheel loaders and as a result, it has mastered the construction of them. Wheel loaders can be utilised for a large variety of tasks, such as building roads, preparing the job site, digging, carrying heavy loads, or moving materials.
- Among the wheel loaders for sale by LiuGong is the 856H, which is seen by many as the best wheel loader for many tasks. Among its top features is the hydraulic system which has a dual-pump confluence with steering always in priority, reducing energy loss.
- LiuGong is proud of its excavator selection and rightly so. All its excavators are the best at what they do, and they can do a lot thanks to their various sizes and models. From giant excavators to mini excavators to electric excavators, LiuGong will have the right excavator for whatever job. Just a few examples of what they can do include digging trenches and breaking holes as well as excavating mines and lifting away waste. Two especially popular LiuGong excavators are the 908E and the 915E.
- Learn more about Excavators.
- A bulldozer is a powerful tractor with a broad upright blade at the font for clearing ground. Bulldozers can be used for a wide range of tasks, such as shallow digging and ditching, short-range transportation of material, spreading soil dumped from trucks, rough grading, removing trees, stumps, and boulders, and cleaning and leveling around loading equipment.
- LiuGong’s bulldozers boast front mounted cylinders offering greater load carrying performance and large capacity blades for efficient production meaning you get fast efficient performance in even the most demanding locations.
- Cranes offer great versatility in what they do. Their primary focus is lifting and moving heavy loads, machines, materials, and other goods. They can offer great help in all sorts of industries, from construction to manufacturing to shipbuilding and material loading.
- LiuGong’s have a very strong carrying capacity along with a world class hydraulic system, altogether providing the best ability in hoisting and stability.
- Learn more about Truck Cranes.
What are the Most Popular LiuGong Products?
LiuGong has developed some very successful and popular products over their years in the industry. As LiuGong continues to strengthen and innovate their machinery equipment, their selection of popular product models will only continue to expand. Here is a list of some of LiuGong’s most popular products:
Popular Motor Grader – LiuGong 4195
- The 15-ton Motor Grader 4195 s meant for high end performances powered by its adjustable blade. Its front wheel is capable of handling 4500 kg. The LiuGong 4195 offers numerous advantages, such as its exceeding ability to cut through materials thanks to the position of the blade between the front and back axle. One of the primary purposes of a motor grader is to level ground, and the LiuGong 4195 is perfectly equipped to do just this.
Popular Wheel Loader – LiuGong 835H
- This wheel loader packs a punch, all at an affordable price. Its hydraulic system has a dual-pump confluence with steering always in priority, reducing energy loss. Also, it offers 309° panoramic visibility, giving the operator a very comfortable work environment in the cab. Cleanliness and quiet in the cab are guaranteed with its fully sealing and micro-pressuring system. On top of all this, it has a single layer radiator and big range fin spacing to ensure maximum efficiency and easy maintenance.
Popular Wheel Excavator – LiuGong 922E
- The LiuGong 922E offers unmatched performance with it driven by the Cummins Engine, enhancing torque output with more power and breakout force at lower engine speeds. Hydraulic request signals detect activity, decreasing and increasing engine speed as required. Power is supplied only as needed, achieving optimum fuel efficiency. Outstanding stability and durability come from an X-type reinforced frame and the long track beam and crawler system.
Popular Wheel Excavator – LiuGong 9018F
- The LiuGong 9018F has high-visibility cabs which are protected by ROPS & TOPS, ensuring safety. This excavator can work effectively even in narrow spaces due to the neat compact design with short tail swing. On top of this, when excavating you want total control. The LiuGong 9018F offers just this. Load sensing hydraulics deliver precise and smooth operation for excellent grading performance. The fuel efficient, low noise and low emission Stage V certified Yanmar 3TNV80F-SSLY engine gives the operator the power to perform.
Popular Crane – LiuGong TC300A
- The LiuGong TC300A boasts extreme versability whilst maintaining high effectiveness and efficiency. It has High-strength U-shaped cross section boom, and its luffing telescopic operation is controlled independently by advanced post-compensate hydraulic technology. Stability is optimized by its ultra-long outrigger span. The worker can work at their best with effective mirror and rear-view camera combinations improving overall visibility.
What are the Costs of LiuGong Products?
What is the Cost of a Motor Grader for Sale?
- The typical LiuGong Motor Grader featured through Camamach is $97,750 USD. The price will vary depending on the machine size and model number. Given that models are constantly changing, you may contact us for the latest pricing.
What is the Cost of an Excavator for Sale?
- The typical LiuGong Excavator ranges from $10,000 to $190,000 USD. The price will vary depending on the machine size and model number. Given that models are constantly changing, you may contact us for the latest pricing.
What is the Cost of a Wheel Loader for Sale?
- The typical LiuGong Wheel Loader ranges from $8,800 to $45,500 USD. The price will vary depending on the machine size and model number. Given that models are constantly changing, you may contact us for the latest pricing.
What is the Cost of a Bulldozer for Sale?
- The typical LiuGong Bulldozer ranges from $35,000 to $128,000 USD. The price will vary depending on the machine size and model number. Given that models are constantly changing, you may contact us for the latest pricing.
What is the Cost of a Crane for Sale?
- The typical LiuGong Crane ranges from $12,000 to $130,000 USD. The price will vary depending on the machine size and model number. Given that models are constantly changing, you may contact us for the latest pricing.
How do I Import from China?
With the ever-increasing quality of Chinese manufacturers like LiuGong, demand for their goods have increased rapidly over the years, and fortunately ordering directly from them has also become easier to some extent. However, with the sheer size of China and the number of exports daily, the importing process can still be very time-consuming, especially when ordering small quantities of equipment. This is why it is a good idea to find a Chinese sourcing agent to help you through the process. At Camamach, we can help you expediate the process while maintaining accuracy by managing the entire procurement process for you. We source directly from LiuGong and its subsidiaries, resulting is a smooth purchasing process.
Does China have Import Barriers?
Yes, importing from any foreign market poses barriers, some of which are cultural and others more technical. Here is a list of the different barriers that business face when importing from China:
- Language and communication barriers
- Uncompetitive pricing when ordering in small quantities
- Slow feedback when ordering in small quantities
- May not sell to your country because of LiuGong local distributors
- Slow after services when ordering in small quantities
Camamach procures in volume directly from LiuGong, removing the barriers that a business would encounter when ordering directly from the manufacturer and allowing us to offer better pricing and faster feedback. Camamach offers flexibility to buy the equipment that meets your requirements, and budget from top Chinese manufacturers such as LiuGong.
Why Should I Import from China and What are the Benefits of Working with Camamach?
Importing LiuGong machinery from China can provide you and your business with many advantages, such as protection and cost reduction. There has always been a stigma against ordering from Chinese manufacturers, but the reality is there are only benefits to be accrued by doing so, especially when using Camamach to help you with the procurement process. Some of the main benefits of importing from China and working with Camamach include:
Frequent Factory Visits
- To ensure that items are made in accordance with the rules, factory inspections are mandatory throughout the manufacturing process. Camamach regularly conducts these plat visits before, during, and after production.
Identification of Quality Products from Reliable Manufacturers
- One of Camamach’s top priorities is to ensure that clients are provided with high-quality items from reputable manufacturers. We are proud to say that we will only work with dependable producers who meet our standards.
End to End Procurement
- Camamach follows an end-to-end procurement process which means that we are involved with every stage of the process, examining from the moment you put in your order to when the items are delivered to the target location. We will help every step of the way and deal with all the logistics. This style of procurement ensures maximum convenience and customer satisfaction.
- Among the primary reasons that business like to work with Camamach is due to our promise that we will reduce costs and increase profitability for our clients. China is an extraordinary location to get low-cost, high-quality goods and Camamach is ready to manage your sourcing requirements in a planned and professional manner.
- When Camamach looks for a potential partner manufacturer, an important indicator of whether they will be a good match is experience. Experience leads to a thorough understanding of the sector and industry, leading to them being much more reliable. Camamach has been partnered with a majority of our manufacturers for many years now, and together we have shipped construction equipment to over 20 countries around the world.
Long Term Cooperation
- Once you have received your item, Camamach will continue to offer after-sales support, which includes assistance with any problems that might arise of interests in future orders. We strive to build strong relationships with our clients, and we prioritize successful long-term cooperation.
- Camamach’s QA/AC process is what puts our quality level ahead of competitors. Continuous quality assurance and quality control dramatically improves the chance of identifying and correcting defects. It allows us to reliably catch any inconsistencies in the supply chain.
Where and How to Buy LiuGong Equipment and Products?
We at Camamach offer a huge assortment of premium quality construction equipment for sale, all at competitive and affordable prices. The products we procure all come from the top manufacturers, such as LiuGong. We guarantee a straightforward ordering procedure and ensure the highest quality of customer service throughout the process. We export worldwide, so you can contact us for a FREE quotation today via email [email protected] or send a message on WhatsApp for a fast response +86-131-2037-9271.