CIMC Quick Facts:
- Location: Shenzhen city of China
- Founded: 1980
- CEO & Chairman: Mai Boliang
- Categories of Specialization:
- Logistic Services.
- Airport Facilities.
- Offshore Services.
- Energy, Chemical, and Food.
- Industry & City Development.
- Modular Building.
- And much more
- Market Position:
- Ranked 73 out of Top 500 Chinese Enterprises (2021)
- Supplies more than 100 countries and regions.
- Annual export volume exceeds USD 94.2 billion.
- 50,000 employees working hard day and night.
How is CIMC Quality?
CIMC has been in the manufacturing services for a long time, allowing them to become one of China's leading machinery manufacturers. CIMC has shown the high-quality attributes of their equipment multiple times throughout their 40-year career in the industry. This can be shown in their several major achievements:
- In 1996, CIMC became the first Chinese listed company to issue commercial papers of USD 50 million in the United States. This marked the entrance of CIMC to the biggest financial market in the world.
- In 1996, CIMC became the largest dry container manufacturer in the world by producing 199,000 TEUs.
- By the technique of domestically listed foreign shares (B shares) converting to overseas-listed foreign shares (H shares), CIMC became the first company listed in the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong (SEHK) in December 2012.
- In December 2014, CIMC won the “Mayor Quality Award in Shenzhen City 2014” - the highest honor by Shenzhen Municipal Government, at the Shenzhen Quality Conference.
What is CIMC known for?
CIMC is a leading Chinese company that is primarily known for manufacturing quality shipping containers, road transport vehicles, and cement bulkers. CIMC shipping containers can be seen in countries all over the world; primarily in Asia, but can also be found in many countries within North America Africa, and Europe.
What Are Some Common Types of CIMC Equipment?
CIMC Refrigerated Trailer
- The CIMC refrigerated trailer is similar to a refrigerated truck but is separate from the truck head. It is used to transport products and material that can be spoiled when exposed to room temperature. CIMC refrigerated trailers are manufactured to carry various agriculture-related products and other perishable goods, such as vaccines. These trailers are manufactured by using a special technique to maintain an average temperature of less than 0⁰ C inside the trailer.
CIMC Sanitation Truck
- CIMC sanitation trucks are specially designed to collect municipal solid waste from the city and transfer it to a solid waste treatment facility site. This sanitation truck has high strength and a large effective volume. The back plate of the sanitation van has a hydraulic lock along with a push plate.
- CIMC Trailers for sale are specially manufactured to carry out rigorous work. CIMC also provides custom-made trucks to fulfil client’s requirements. These trailers are capable of transporting containers and different kinds of road construction equipment.
- The CIMC containers have always kept a leading position in the business since 1996. CIMC manufactures dry cargo containers and over 50 kinds of special containers to target markets around the world. We provide containers with proprietary intellectual property rights.
- The CIMC Cement Bulker are well known in the road construction industry. They possess a powerful engine that provides optimum fuel efficiency. These Cement Bulkers are so powerful that they are capable of carrying upwards of 30, 40, 45, and 80 tons of cement depending on the model. CIMC cement bulkers for sale are V-shaped and W-shaped bulk tankers manufactured of stainless steel, aluminium alloy, and carbon steel.
What is the most Popular CIMC Product from Camamach?
Throughout their career, CIMC has created several highly profitable and popular items. CIMC's collection of popular product models will only grow as the company strives to improve and reinvent its manufacturing equipment. However, the most popular product from CIMC from Camamach would be their cement bulkers:
- CIMC builds the 50-60 CBM cement bulkers with a 50 M3 capacity and a 70-ton tanker on top. The Cement Bulker features a strong engine that uses the least amount of gasoline possible. These Cement Bulkers are suitable for hauling 30 tons, 40 tons, 45 tons, and 80 tons of cement. Along with a large carrying capacity, the Cement Bulker has fast discharge speed and great pressure resistance. CIMC Cement Bulkers are V- and W-shaped bulk tankers made from stainless steel, carbon steel, and aluminum alloy.
What are the Costs of CIMC Products?
What is the Cost of a CIMC Cement Bulker for Sale?
The typical CIMC 50-60 CBM Cement Bulker starts from the amount of $31,200. This is the most advanced model, and the design is durable. The cost will vary according to the size and model number of the equipment. Because models are continually changing, please contact us for the most up-to-date pricing.
What is the Cost of a CIMC Refrigerated Trailer for sale?
The cost of a CIMC Refrigerated trailer for sale varies from size to size. Depending upon the capacity of the CIMC refrigerated truck, it can cost from USD 10,000 to USD 1, 18,969. These refrigerated trucks are long-lasting and can be custom-made according to the client’s requirements.
What is the Cost of a CIMC Sanitation Truck for sale?
CIMC Sanitation Truck for sale can cost between USD 35,000 to USD 59,000 depending upon the size of the truck. We can custom-made the sanitation truck according to variations in its carrying capacity and other features.
What is the Cost of CIMC Trailers for sale?
The estimated cost of a CIMC trailer would be between USD 10,000 – USD 35,000. CIMC manufactures various trailers to carry shipping containers, garbage trucks, refrigerated vans, and other construction equipment.
What is the Cost of CIMC Containers for sale?
The cost of a CIMC container starts from USD 2100. The cost can differentiate with the difference in size and carrying capacity of the container. A popular 40ft High Cube CIMC Container for sale can be available between USD 3800 – USD 4300.
What is the best way to import from China?
While ordering directly from CIMC and other Chinese companies has been more efficient in recent years, it can still be a time-consuming procedure, especially when buying a modest quantity of equipment. This is where sourcing agents from China come in. Camamach is here to make this procedure as simple as possible. Our goal is to make the logistics and supply chain procedure as easy and efficient as feasible for you. We also take care of your complete buying procedure. We purchase items from CIMC and its franchisees, ensuring a smooth and rapid transaction.
Does China have Barriers to Trade?
Yes, there are obstacles to importing from any global market, some of which are cultural and others that are more technological. The following is a list of the various obstacles that businesses face when buying from China:
- Interaction and language obstacles.
- Non-competitive pricing while ordering small quantities of equipment.
- Chances of feedback are low when ordering small quantities.
- CIMC local distributors may not sell to your nation.
- The after-sales service can be slow if you order less quantity.
Camamach buys in bulk from CIMC, eliminating the restrictions that a company would have if purchasing straight from the manufacturer and enabling us to offer better cost and quick response. Camamach gives you the freedom to choose the product that best suits your needs and finances from the top Chinese manufacturers like CIMC.
Why Should I Import from China and What are the Benefits of Working with Camamach?
Deciding to import CIMC items from China has several benefits for your company, including increased output and efficiency gains. These advantages are amplified when equipment is procured through a sourcing agent like Camamach, as the procedure gets generally more affordable. The following are some of the primary advantages of buying from China and collaborating with Camamach:
Frequent Factory Visits
- Factory visits are required across the production process to guarantee that things are created in conformity with the guidelines. Camamach undertakes company visits frequently, before, during, and after manufacturing. These factory visits help us to collaborate closely with the manufacturing team. In this way, we can provide custom-made equipment to our clients.
Identification of Quality Products from Reliable Manufacturers
- Providing customers with quality products from trustworthy manufacturers is one of Camamach's major goals. We are glad to state that we will only collaborate with reliable manufacturers who match our requirements. Our team works efficiently to look for suitable manufacturers that fulfill our client’s requirements.
End to End Procurement
- Camamach maintains an end-to-end procurement framework, which means we are engaged in every stage of the procedure, from the minute you place your order until the time the materials are transferred to the designated site. We'll be there to assist you every step of the way and handle all of the details. This method of purchase offers optimum client pleasure and convenience.
- One of the main reasons companies like to collaborate with Camamach is our guarantee to cut expenses and enhance profits for our customers. Camamach can handle your sourcing requirements in a structured and professional manner in China, which is an exceptional destination for obtaining low-cost, high-quality products.
- When Camamach is looking for a possible partner manufacturer, expertise is a key factor in determining if they will be a good fit. Experience allows them to get a full knowledge of the business and market, making them far more dependable. For several years, Camamach has worked with a majority of our producers, and since then we have exported construction equipment to over 20 countries around the globe.
Long Term Cooperation
- Camamach will continue to provide after-sales service once you have obtained your goods, including assistance with any issues that may emerge in future orders. We work hard to develop solid connections with our customers and place a premium on long-term collaboration.
- Camamach's Quality Assurance or Quality Check procedure is what sets us apart from the competition in terms of quality. Constant quality management and quality control increase the likelihood of detecting and correcting errors considerably. It enables us to accurately determine any supply chain irregularities.
Where and How to Buy CIMC Equipment and Products?
CIMC equipment, as well as other high-quality construction equipment, is available for purchase at Camamach at reasonable pricing. We have a straightforward shopping process and deliver excellent customer service throughout the entire process. We export construction equipment around the world; therefore you can now contact us for FREE by emailing us at [email protected]. Send us a message on WhatsApp for a quick response, our contact number is +86-131-2037-9271.