Shacman Quick Facts:
- Location: City of Xi’an, Shaanxi, China
- Founded: 1968
- General manager: Hongming Yuan
- Categories of Specialization: Design and manufacture a wide range of products including military off road vehicles:
- Heavy-duty trucks
- Medium and light trucks
- Medium and large coach buses
- Mini vehicles, mini vehicles axles,
- Cummins engines,
- Heavy duty axles and other components.
- And much more
- Market Position:
- Producing high-quality products and services for over 50 years.
- Already exported the products to more than 50 countries.
- Revenue of around 38.4 billion RMB.
- Sold over 5 million vehicles
- Provided tip-tier services to more than 1 million terminal customers in over 100 countries and regions throughout the world.
How is Shacman Quality?
Shacman has stood strong in the manufacturing industry for many years now, allowing them to develop to become one of the top machinery vehicle manufacturing companies in China. With over 50 years in the industry, Shacman has demonstrated numerous times the high-quality characteristics of their equipment. This can be recognized through their many noteworthy accomplishments:
- Sold over 177,321 units heavy-duty trucks, up by 3.1% year on year.
- Ranked as first-class products in the global market.
- Won the honors of national automobile export enterprise credit Grade AAA credit enterprise
- Won the National truck export contribution award
What is Shacman known for?
Shacman heavy-duty trucks are sold in more than 90 overseas countries and regions, with the export volume ranking in the top position of the industry. The company is aiming to become a multinational automotive products manufacturer and service provider. The company has factories in 13 countries, around 35,000 employees worldwide, and 100 dealerships in countries throughout Asia, Europe, Africa, and Latin America.
What Are Some Common Types of Shacman Machinery?
Shacman Truck Head
- Shacman truck heads are designed to house the engine, minicab, chassis, fuel container and other vital components. It is an engine-driven heavy-duty truck head that hauls tankers and trailers carrying heavy loads. Shacman truck heads possess sophisticated designs and features to generate more energy and ultimately deliver better performance. To learn more about truck heads you can visit here.
Shacman Dump truck
- Dump trucks are a type of heavy equipment used to transport massive volumes of loose supplies such as dirt, sand, ores, gravel, and demolition waste across mining and major construction worksites. The Shacman dump truck has an open-box bed at it’s back and is motorised by hydraulics.
Shacman Heavy Duty Truck
- Shacman’s heavy duty truck are designed to minimise the cost operation of any construction work. It weighs about 15000 kg or more and can lift almost 20,000 kg of weight, thus is a boon to larger construction sites.
Shacman Medium and Light duty trucks
- Shacman medium truck weigh about 1500-26000 lb, and are larger than mini trucks but smaller than medium trucks weighing about 1000-7000 kg
What are the Most Popular Shacman Products?
Shacman has developed some very popular products over the years and have grew stronger as a company. As Shacman continues to strengthen and innovate their machinery equipment, their selection of quality products will only continue to expand. Here is a list of some of Shacman’s most popular products so far:
6*4 Tractor Head | Shacman
- The Shacman 6x4 Tractor Head has hydraulic steering added with power assistance that improves overall efficiency. The multimedia touch screen with voice text message and Bluetooth connection lets the driver enjoy their taste of audio entertainment while transporting cargo on long journeys.
6*4 Dump Truck | Shacman
- The 6x4 Shacman dump truck has a modern cabin with one berth and an adjustable roof flap. The carriage internal dimensions of 5600mm *1200mm were designed to maximize efficiency and reduce the number of trips by transporting a greater volume of materials on each load.
8*4 Dump Truck | Shacman
- This heavy dump truck for sale is highly rated in terms of its functionality and reliability. The 8x4 Shacman dump truck is environmentally friendly and a cost-friendly alternative in the market.
All these products incorporate German technologies acquired through joint ventures and have standards that meet regulatory requirements of most countries.
Introduced in 2003, the F3000 has become a very popular dump truck model. The F3000 aims to bring both comfort and power into one. It uses MAN technology, an improved driver’s cab and is designed with various safety features.
Shacman M3000 SERIES
- The M3000 truck head is lightweight, comfortable, efficient, and innovative; introducing a new standard in truck quality.
Shacman F2020 SERIES
- The F2020 uses an Wichai engine and is designed with a lightweight high strength frame along with rubber suspensions to deliver the ultimate driving experience.
What are the Costs of Shacman Products?
What is the Cost of a Shacman Truck Head for sale?
- The typical Shacman truck head ranges from $20,000 to $45000 USD. The price will vary depending on the machine size and model number. Given that models are constantly changing, you may contact us for the latest pricing.
What is the Cost of a Shacman Dump Truck for sale?
- This typical Shacman dump truck ranges from $6,000 to $35,500.00 USD. The price will vary depending on the machine size and model number. Given that models are constantly changing, you may contact us for the latest pricing.
What is the Cost of a Shacman Heavy Duty Truck for sale?
- The typical Shacman heavy duty truck ranges from $30,000.00 to $50,570.00 USD. The price will vary depending on the machine size and model number. Given that models are constantly changing, you may contact us for the latest pricing.
What is the Cost of a Shacman medium and light trucks for sale?
- The typical Shacman medium and light truck ranges from $8999.0 to $15999.0 USD. The price will vary depending on the machine size and model number. Given that models are constantly changing, you may contact us for the latest pricing.
How do I Import from China?
Due to globalization and an ever modernizing world, ordering straight from Shacman and other Chinese manufacturers has become much convenient than it used to be. Nevertheless, the process can still be slow and tedious. It is always a good idea to reach out to a Chinese sourcing agent to assist in the procurement process. We at Camamach prioritize efficiency and cost effectiveness to accomplish the entire procurement process for you. We source directly from Shacman and its affiliates, resulting in a smooth and fast buying process.
Does China have Import Barriers?
Yes, importing from any foreign market poses its barriers. Below is a list of the different barriers that business face when importing from China:
- Language and communication
- Uncompetitive pricing when ordering in small quantities
- Slow feedback when ordering in small quantities
- May not sell to your country because of Shacman local distributors
- Slow after services when ordering in small quantities
Camamach procures in volume directly from Shacman, removing the barriers that a business would come across when ordering directly from the manufacturer and allowing us to offer better pricing and faster feedback. Camamach aims to source the equipment you need from Shacman and other top Chinese manufacturers.
Why Should I Import from China and What are the Benefits of Working with Camamach?
Purchasing your equipment from FAW and other Chinese brands provides you with production and cost saving benefits. For too long there has been an irrational bias against Chinese manufacturers, though the truth is that importing from a reputable Chinese manufacturer such as FAW combined with the trustworthy assistance of Camamach can provide you with many advantages. Some of the benefits that Camamach offers include:
Frequent Factory Visits
- Camamach regularly conducts factory visits before, during and after production to ensure the accordance of manufacturing rules and regulations.
Identification of Quality Products from Reliable Manufacturers
- We ensure our clients are provided with high-quality products from reputable manufacturers. We are proud to say that we will only work with dependable producers who meet our standards.
End to End Procurement
- Camamach is involved in every stage of process, checking out from the moment you put in you order to when the items are delivered to the target client’s location, thus ensuring the end-to-end procurement process. We help every stage of the way and also deal with logistics. This way of procurement we ensure safety as well as customer satisfaction.
- One of the many reasons why business like to work with Camamach is because of our promise to reduce costs and increase profitability for our clients. China is an extraordinary location to get low-cost, high-quality goods and Camamach is ready to manage your sourcing requirements in a planned and professional way.
- When Camamach looks for a potential candidate as partner manufacturer, a vital indicator of whether they will be a good match is experience. Camamach has been partnered with a many of our manufacturers for many years now, and together we have shipped construction equipment to over 20 countries around the world.
Long Term Cooperation
- When you receive your item, Camamach will continue to offer after-sales assistance that includes help with any problems that might arise of interests in future orders. We are making efforts to build strong relationships with our clients, and we prioritize sustainable long-term cooperation.
- Camamach’s QA/AC process is what puts our quality side by side ahead of rivals. Continuous quality assurance and quality control dramatically improves the chance of identifying and correcting defects. It allows us to reliably catch any inconsistencies in the supply chain.
Where and How to Buy Shacman Machinery and Products?
Here at Camamach we have Shacman equipment and spare parts for sale, all at competitive and affordable prices. We provide a simple and straightforward ordering procedure and ensure excellent customer service throughout the entire process. We export globally, so you can contact us for a FREE quotation now via email [email protected] or send a message on WhatsApp for a fast response +86-131-2037-9271.