Lonking Quick Facts:
- Location: Longyan, Fujian, China.
- Founded: 1993
- CEO & Chairman: San Yim Li
- Categories of Specialization:
- Construction machinery
- Logistics equipment
- And much more
- Market Position:
- Ranked top 100 out of Top 500 Chinese Enterprises
- Top 35 in Construction Machinery Manufacturing
- Supplies more than 40 countries and regions
How is Lonking Quality?
Lonking has been in the manufacturing industry for many years, allowing them to advance to become one of China’s top machinery manufacturing companies. With over 25 years in the industry, Lonking has demonstrated numerous times the high-quality characteristics of their equipment. This can be recognized through their many notable accomplishments:
- Lonking was ranked 35th in China Construction Machinery's (CCM) list of the "Top-50 Global Construction Machinery Manufacturers
- In 2008, Lonking sales increased by 23.81 percent in terms of total sales volume; operating profit is US.108 million, a rise of 15.38 percent, ranking 8th among the world's top 50.
- Lonking wheel loaders have become the global leader in terms of both quality and sale.
What is Lonking known for?
Lonking has a vast selection of diverse products, some of which are well-known across the world. Lonking is especially known for their wheel loaders, which are leading in the market in terms of quality and cost.
What are the Most Common Types of Lonking Equipment?
Lonking Wheel Loader
- A wheel loader is a type of construction equipment which is used to transport large objects and materials around the worksite. Mining, road construction, building construction, and agricultural operations are all common uses for wheel loaders.
Lonking Road Roller
- A road roller is a compactor-type engineering vehicle used in the building of roads and foundations to crush dirt, gravel, concrete, or asphalt. Similar rollers can also be found in landfills and agriculture.
- Excavators are earthmoving machines with buckets, arms, rotating cabs, and moveable tracks. These components give this heavy equipment more digging strength and mobility, allowing it to do anything from digging trenches and breaking holes to hauling garbage and excavating mines.
- A forklift is a powered unit that transports, stacks, and tiers goods. Pallet trucks, rider-operated forklifts, fork trucks, and lift trucks are different names for this machine. Forklifts can be powered through either electric batteries or combustion engines.
What are the Most Popular Lonking Products?
Lonking has developed some very successful and popular products over their years in the industry. As Lonking continues to strengthen and innovate their machinery equipment, their selection of popular product models will only continue to expand. Here is a list of some of Lonking’s most popular products:
Popular Wheel Loaders - Lonking CDM833 / Lonking CDM856
The CDM833 has a rated power of 92 kw/2200rpm. It has a rated payload of 3000 kg and a bucket capacity of 1.7m^3. The operating weight for this wheel loader is 10300 kg and it has a traction force of 97 kN.
The CDM856 has a traction force of 155 kN and a breakout force of 170 kN. It has an operating weight of 17,300 kg and a rated power of 164/2200 kw/rpm. It has a rated payload of 5000kg.
Popular Forklift Truck – Lonking LG25DT
This forklift truck has a diesel powered engine and a rated capacity of 2500 kg and a 500mm load centre. The maximum lifting height is 3000mm and the maximum traveling speed is 20km/h.
Popular Wheel loader- Lonking LG855N
This wheel loader has a bucket capacity of 3 - 4.2 m^3. It has a rated payload of 5000 kg and a rated power of 162/2200 kw/rpm. The wheel loader has a traction force of 155 kN and a breakout force of 170kN.
Popular Road Roller – Lonking CDM512D
This road roller has an operating weight of 12000 kg and a vibration frequency of 30/36 Hz. It has a centrifugal force of 270/180kN and a rated power of 112/2200 kW/rpm. The diameter of the drum is 1532 mm.
What are the Costs of Lonking Products?
What is the Cost of a Lonking wheel loader for Sale?
- The typical Lonking wheel loader ranges from $35,000 to $55,000 USD. The price will vary depending on the machine size and model number. Given that models are constantly changing, you may contact us for the latest pricing.
What is the Cost of a Lonking excavator for Sale?
- The typical Lonking excavator ranges from $75,000 to $90,000 USD. The price will vary depending on the machine size and model number. Given that models are constantly changing, you may contact us for the latest pricing.
What is the Cost of a Lonking forklift for Sale?
- The typical Lonking forklift ranges from $8,500 to $9,700 USD. The price will vary depending on the machine size and model number. Given that models are constantly changing, you may contact us for the latest pricing.
What is the Cost of a Lonking road roller for Sale?
- The typical Lonking road roller ranges from $33,000 to $33,200 USD. The price will vary depending on the machine size and model number. Given that models are constantly changing, you may contact us for the latest pricing.
How do I Import from China?
Directly ordering from Lonking and other Chinese manufacturers has grown considerably easier in recent years; nevertheless, the procedure can still be cumbersome and time consuming, particularly when acquiring modest amounts of equipment. This is why it is important to locate a Chinese sourcing agency to assist you with the procurement and logistics processes. Camamach can assist you in meeting your construction equipment requirements by coordinating the whole procurement process for you. We source directly from Lonking and its subsidiaries, which results in a simple purchasing process.
Does China have Import Barriers?
Yes, importing from any foreign market posses barriers, some of which are cultural and others more technical. Here is a list of the different barriers that business face when importing from China:
- Communication and language difficulties
- Uncompetitive price when ordering in small quantities
- Slow feedback when ordering in small amounts
- May not sell to your nation due to Lonking local distributors
- Slow after-sales support when ordering in small quantities
Camamach buys in bulk from Lonking, reducing the hurdles that a company would have if purchasing directly from the manufacturer and allowing us to offer better prices and faster response. Camamach offers flexibility to buy the equipment that meets your requirements, and budget from top Chinese manufacturers such as Lonking.
Why Should I Import from China and What are the Benefits of Working with Camamach?
Importing Lonking equipment from China may give your company several benefits, including increased output and cost savings. There has always been a bias against purchasing from Chinese manufacturers, but the truth is that importing from manufacturers like Lonking, particularly with Camamach's aid, offers many benefits and advantages for your company. Some of the primary advantages of importing from China and partnering with Camamach are as follows:
Regular factory visit
Factory inspections are required at all stages of the production process to guarantee that items are made in accordance with specified rules and procedures. Camamach visits the factory on a regular basis during the manufacturing process (before, during, and after production).
Recognizing Reliable High-Quality Product Manufacturers
It has always been a priority to supply clients with high-quality products from reputable manufacturers. Camamach seeks trustworthy manufacturers and only works with them if their manufacturing technique meets our specifications.
Camamach's procurement method is comprehensive. This means that we look at every stage of the process, from the moment a firm makes an order to when the items are delivered to the destination, and we'll be there to help you along the route and handle all of the logistics. End-to-end procurement guarantees that consumers are as comfortable and happy as possible.
One of the most important reasons why businesses choose to work with Camamach is our primary aim of lowering costs and improving profitability for our customers. If you know your way around the industry, China may be a wonderful destination to acquire low-cost, high-quality products. Camamach is prepared to manage your sourcing requirements in a professional and orderly manner.
Manufacturers with expertise
When seeking for a partner manufacturer, Camamach looks for expertise. Manufacturers with a lot of experience have a thorough grasp of the market and industry. Camamach has worked closely with the majority of our manufacturers for many years, and together we have carried construction equipment to more than 20 countries across the world.
Camamach offers after-sales support, including assistance with any problems you may experience as well as possible order interests. We strive to build excellent relationships with our clients and place a priority on long-term collaboration.
Processes for Continuous Quality Assurance and Quality Control
Processes for continuous quality assurance and quality control vastly enhance the chances of discovering and fixing mistakes. It allows us to detect any abnormalities in the supply chain. In terms of quality, our QA/QC procedure distinguishes us from the competitors.
Where and How to Buy Lonking Equipment and Products?
Camamach supplies Lonking equipment and other high-quality construction equipment at competitive and cheap pricing. We offer a quick and clear buying process and give excellent customer support throughout the entire process. We export worldwide, so you can contact us for a FREE quotation today via email [email protected] or send a message on WhatsApp for a fast response +86-131-2037-9271.