Excavation equipment & spare parts are designed and used to dig up earth for either large scale agricultural enterprises, road construction, and also in the construction of commercial buildings. Due to this diversified use, excavators come in different sizes and shapes, and all these have different capabilities that make them suitable for different kinds of operations. When you are looking for small excavation equipment for sale, you should first identify your needs and determine the features you need in your excavator.
Camamach, the leading distributor of industrial equipment and machinery in the world, distributes a total of 21 types of excavators. This gives you a lot of freedom to choose one that is especially suited and designed for your needs without having to compromise on the cost or efficiency of the machine. Here are the 21 types of excavators we distribute globally;
1. 2-ton Mini-Excavator XETSU I XCMG
2. 2-ton Mini Excavator SY16C-Tier 4F I SANY
3. 4-ton Mini-Excavator XE40 I XCMG
4. 4-ton Mini Excavator SY35U-Tier 4F I SANY
5. 6-ton Mini-Excavator XE55D I XCMG
6. 6-ton Small Excavator SY60C-Tier 4F I SANY
7. 6-ton Wheel Excavator SY65W I SANY
8. 8-ton Mini-Excavator XE80C IXCMG
9. 8-ton Small Excavator SY80C-9S I SANY
10. 14-ton Small Excavator SY135C I SANY
11. 14-ton Wheel Excavator SY155W I SANY
12. 15-ton Medium Size Excavator XE150D I XCMG
13. 20ton Medium Size Excavator XE215C I XCMG
14. 20-ton Medium Excavator SY210C I SANY
15. 25-ton Medium Excavator SY235C-Tier 4i I SANY
16. 26ton Long Reach Excavator XE260CLL I XCMG
17. 31-ton Medium Size Excavator XE305D I XCMG
18. 36-ton Medium Excavator SY335C-Tier 4i I SANY
19. 37-ton Large Excavator XE370D I XCMG
20. 47-ton Large Size Excavator XE470C I XCMG
21. 90-ton Large Size Excavator XE900C I XCMG
While all these are the products we deal in, there are those that are the most common and are commonly used for most operations. Below is a list of a few of the most commonly used excavators and their specific functions and capabilities.
Featuring an operating weight of 1795kg, and a bucket weight capacity of0.04m3, this is the smallest excavation equipment you can buy. It is mostly used for small scale farm and construction activities because its compact size helps to maximize the little available space. It is engine-powered, and it requires an energy input of 9.8kW to achieve 2300r/m. It has a bucket digging force of 16KN, and the maximum digging depth it can achieve is2290mm.
This is a slightly giant excavator, but it is still considered to be among the smaller models, hence the name. It has features like an operating weight of 7920kg, a maximum digging height of 7060mm, and a maximum digging depth of 4020mm. The transport length, width, and height dimensions are 6095mm, 2220mm, and 2610mm, respectively. It also features a considerably fast operating seed of 4.4/2.4km/h with a swinging speed of 11.5r/m, and a fuel tank capacity of 150L. While this is a small excavator, these features make it very effective and efficient at work.
This cheap excavator for sale has a high bucket capacity of 2.1-2.5m3 and requires 250kW to achieve 2000r/m. The maximum digging depth and height are also quite higher, being 10675mm and 7337mm, respectively. This excavator for sale is perfect for medium-large scale commercial activities because it is efficient in power consumption, and you will enjoy economies of scale.
This is a giant excavator, and it features a bucket capacity of 3.5-6.0m3, a bucket digging force of 480KN, and a power input requirement of 395kw. It is very efficient in operations, achieving a rotation speed of up to 1800r/m.
Excavator price varies with the models and specific features of the equipment. A new excavator for sale will definitely cost more than a used excavator because it has a longer useful life. Electric excavators also cost more than the normal engine-powered ones. Feel free to contact us if you need more information about large scale or small excavators for sale or any other agricultural machinery and accessories.