SANY tower crane and Zoomlion tower crane have a similar general function- they both lift, lower, and move heavy objects and materials but have different lifting capacities, making each machine unique towards its specific job. Choosing the right construction equipment is important for any project, which is why we will explain and compare the differences between a SANY tower crane versus a Zoomlion tower crane.
SANY Tower Crane
A SANY tower crane is a heavy construction machine for lifting, lowering, and moving heavy objects and materials horizontally. The machine has chains or wire ropes, hoist ropes, and sheaves. The SANY tower cranes have a lifting capacity of about 6-25 tons.
Zoomlion Tower Crane
The Zoomlion tower crane is a heavy construction machine similar to the SANY tower crane but has differing characteristics. The tower crane features wire ropes, hoist ropes, and sheaves. These machines have very high lifting capacities of up to 240 tons.
The Zoomlion tower crane has a higher lifting capacity compared to the SANY tower crane. Due to their high lifting capacity, they can lift, lower and horizontally move heavy objects and materials in a worksite faster than the SANY tower crane.
The Zoomlion tower crane is more effective in bigger commercial projects than the SANY tower crane. It makes the lifting of materials effective due to its higher lifting capacity. As a result, it saves time and cost during a construction project.
Both the Zoomlion and SANY tower cranes are convenient. However, the Zoomlion tower crane is more convenient because it has a smaller working radius. Hence, you do not have to pose other activities to give it space because it requires limited space to operate.
Although both SANY and Zoomlion tower cranes are similar in their functionality, they have different characteristics that make both machines ideal in different specific construction operation scenarios.
SANY Tower Crane
- The SANY tower crane is suitable for small to medium projects due to its limited lifting capacity.
- The machine is made with high-quality steel to serve you in your commercial projects for a long time.
- When many tower cranes are working in the same worksite, there may be collisions. The SANY tower crane can send a sound-light alarm in advance.
- The buying and maintenance cost of the SANY tower crane is affordable.
- Lastly, the SANY tower crane comes with intelligent safety technology to control and monitor the operation.
Zoomlion Tower Crane
- The Zoomlion tower crane features a higher lifting capacity, hence, suitable for extensive projects.
- Besides, there are smaller Zoomlion tower cranes with lower lifting capacities suitable for smaller projects.
- The Zoomlion tower crane also has a unique design. You don’t have to move the machine, and you can move the load in the direction you want using switches and buttons.
- Besides, the maintenance cost of these tower cranes is pocket-friendly. It has low energy consumption.
- Finally, the Zoomlion tower crane is durable. It is made with hard-bodied material for a long lifespan to serve you.
SANY Tower Crane vs. Zoomlion Tower Crane- which construction machine is better for your project?
It is important to consider your project’s scope and details when choosing the right construction equipment for your construction tasks. The SANY tower crane and Zoomlion tower crane lift, lower, and move heavy objects and materials. Still, one can be more practical than the other, depending on the specifics of your projects.
SANY tower crane would be suitable for small to medium commercial projects due to its limited lifting capacity. At the same time, the Zoomlion tower crane would be ideal for small to extensive projects because of its low to high lifting capacity.
Wondering Where to Find SANY Tower Crane or Zoomlion Tower Crane for sale?
Whether you are interested in a SANY tower crane, Zoomlion tower crane, or are still unsure of which machine is more suitable for you, then feel free to ask an expert at Camamach! We have years of experience in the heavy construction machinery industry and are happy to help others find the best construction equipment based on their specific needs. Contact us, and we can make professional recommendations based on your site plans and requirements.
How can we help you with your equipment/parts requirements?
✅ Are you a company of 11 - 50 people?
✅ Do you spend too much time finding the right equipment manufacturers?
✅ Unsure if you will get the right equipment?
✅ Unsure if you will get the right after sales and spare parts?
If your answer is YES, Contact Us Now for a FREE Consultation