Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group Quick Facts:
- Location: Xuzhou, Jiangsu, China (3 hours from Beijing and Shanghai by CRH)
- Founded: 1989
- CEO & Chairman: Mr. Wang Min, who has been in the machinery industry for 40+ years
XCMG Company Overview
What is the history of XCMG?
XCMG goes back to 1943 when it started out as a small repair shop. In the years since, its business grew and it became one of China's largest manufacturers of construction equipment with a reputation for quality.
Who makes XCMG equipment?
XCMG manufactures its own equipment. The company also operates its facilities and manufacturing plants. They design, develop and produce all manner of heavy machinery as well as construction equipment there.
Where are XCMG made?
XCMG equipment is manufactured in China, home of the company. Their manufacturing plants and facilities are mostly in several parts of China.
Is XCMG a Chinese company?
Yes, XCMG is Chinese. Originating from China, and still headquartered there today it has a large share of the world's heavy equipment market.
What equipment does XCMG manufacture?
- Lifting Machinery
- Road Construction Machine
- Earth Moving Equipment
- Heavy Duty Trucks
- Agriculture equipment
- And much more
XCMG Global Presence
XCMG is a big company that helps people to build things all over the world. Because they are in 180 countries and places, they're everywhere. These machines are really important to big projects like building highways, houses--even mines where we get our money out of the ground.
But XCMG does not only sell machines; they must also go with people to each place and find out what needs there are. They work very hard to design machines fit for their purpose. If one country needs a special kind of machine because the ground is different, XCMG listens and makes that special machine.
They also have friends in various countries whom they can turn to for assistance. These friends know what the people in their country want. So XCMG learns from them to make better machines. XCMG asks that their machines be helpful and work well, for everyone everywhere.
- Ranked 122nd out of Top 500 Chinese Enterprises
- Top 5 Construction Machinery Manufacturing
- Supplies more than 187 countries and regions
- Annual export volume exceeds US$1.6 billion
How is XCMG Quality and what is XCMG is known for?
XCMG has been in the manufacturing industry for many years, which has allowed them to advance to become one of China’s top machinery manufacturing companies. Throughout XCMG’s journey, there have been numerous occasions where the machinery company has demonstrated the high-quality characteristics of their equipment.
For instance, in the top 20 list of global construction machinery manufacturers in 2020, XCMG ranked at 6th place globally, with their construction equipment sales reaching over $11 billion USD. Numerous analyses and data rankings of XCMG indicates that the company is becoming a leading Chinese enterprise not only within the nation, but the entire global construction market.
Mr. Wang Min, the CEO of XCMG, said that XCMG currently holds close to 1,000 core technologies, where 32% are considered to be industry leading on the global stage.
Among all of their diverse products, the XCMG 4000-ton crane crawler has the reputation of being the number one crane in the world. The XCMG 4000-ton crane is utilized in many construction projects both domestically and internationally.
The XCMG 700-ton mining excavator also holds the status of being the number one excavator in the world, and is widely used in the coal construction in Inner Mongolia. These record-breaking products by XCMG makes them a highly favorable brand within their respective markets, and is what continues to separate themselves apart from competitors.
What Construction Machinery Does XCMG Provide?
XCMG sells a large and diverse selection of heavy equipment/construction machinery to provide appropriate equipment for all kinds of different projects. Here is a list of the different types of heavy equipment and construction machinery that XCMG provides:
- Hoisting Machinery
- Mining Machinery
- Road Machinery
- Piling Machinery
- Non-Excavation Machinery
- Concrete Machinery
Popular XCMG Products/ What are Some Common Types of XCMG Equipment?
XCMG Earthmoving Equipment
- Wheel loaders help optimize productivity and efficiency for a range of construction tasks. They are recognized as one of the best heavy-duty machines for transporting large volumes of heavy materials including dirt, rubble, and other debris effortlessly around the work site.
- Backhoe loaders are like wheel loaders but have an added function of a large hoe mounted on the back of the cab; suggestive through the machine’s name, ‘backhoe’ loader. They are a multi-purpose piece of equipment which provides both digging and scooping abilities, making it ideal for saving workspace through the machine’s ability to perform two separate complementary functions. Learn more details about backhoe loaders.
- Excavators are heavy construction equipment that have the primary function of mining/digging, landscaping, and demolition, but can also be used for a variety of other construction tasks. They have a long arm to help with extended range of the bucket, sit on a revolving cab for maximum mobility, and uses tracks instead of wheels for maximum control. Learn more details about excavators.
Are XCMG excavators good?
XCMG excavators are known for their dependability and productivity in many areas. They're highly regarded in the industry for performance and features, so they are widely used among users.
What is the largest XCMG excavator?
The largest XCMG excavator out there at the moment is also one of its most robust, and known for no-nonsense performance: it's called the XE 1250. The machine is designed to do heavy-duty digging for large construction or mining jobs.
What is the bucket capacity of an XCMG excavator?
XCMG excavators vary in bucket capacity according to model and size. In general, XCMG excavators provide a variety of bucket capacities for different applications.
For instance, smaller excavators may have bucket capacities of 0.2 to 0.5 cubic meters; larger models like the XE1250 might carry buckets measuring over five cubic meters in cut size depending on configuration and attachments used.
XCMG Road Machinery
- Road rollers are a type of compact construction equipment whose primary function is to compact different materials such as soil, concrete, gravel, and more. They are often used at landfills or in the agricultural sector; however, the majority of rollers are used for the paving of roads.
- Motor graders are a type of heavy construction equipment with the primary function of flattening the surface around the area of the project. There are other functions of motor graders as well as different types of graders but are generally used to refine or improve the grading done by less precise machines such as bulldozers. Learn more details about motor graders.
- Soil stabilizers have a primary function of turning weak soil in an area into a strong base for construction projects. As the machine’s name suggests, it stabilizes the soil. This process is essential for many construction projects and is one of the foundations of the construction process that helps ensure a strong base. Learn more details about soil stabilizers.
- Heavy duty trucks and trailers are primarily used to transport construction materials or other goods either within the worksite or outside of the worksite to longer distances. There are a variety of different heavy-duty trucks and trailers which all serve their own specific purposes, including:
- Cranes are an important piece of construction machinery that have the primary function of lifting and transporting heavy objects. Cranes are one of the most crucial and frequently used construction equipment, especially for larger sized projects. There are, however, different kinds of cranes for different tasks, including:
- Bitumen sprayers, or also commonly referred to as asphalt distributers, are machines that distributes asphalt by evenly spraying bitumen for road construction tasks. They have a large tank to store and maintain the desired temperature of the bitumen. Camamach provides a variety of different kinds of bitumen sprayers that come in different sizes, depending on your specific construction needs. Learn more details about bitumen sprayers.
- Asphalt mixing plants are manufacturing facilities designed to produce asphalt, the component used towards the construction of roads. There are a variety of different types of plants with different characteristics depending on your specific needs; special specifications and features can be discussed with the manufacturer. Learn more details about asphalt mixing plants.
- Spare parts are interchangeable parts of a machine which can be used to repair or replace failed/damaged units. Camamach offers a vast selection of spare parts for almost every kind of construction machine offered, including parts for excavators, loaders, cranes, tractors, mixing plants, and much more. Learn more details about spare parts.
What are the Most Popular XCMG Products?
XCMG has a variety of distinct models for each product category, which helps to deliver the most suitable product according to the specifics of the construction project. Of course, some products are more popular than others. Here are some of XCMG’s most popular products:
Popular Mobile Truck Cranes - XCMG QY25 / XCMG QY70K
- The 25-ton XCMG QY25 and 70-ton XCMG QY70K-1 mobile truck cranes are popular models in the XCMG truck crane series. They have exceptional quality, are easy to use, and are newly optimized with new improvements to outperform its competitors.
Popular Crawler Crane – XCMG XGC88000
- The XCMG XGC88000 crawler crane is a popular model in the XCMG crawler train series. The XGC88000 is the world’s largest crawler crane with a world-record capacity of 4,000 tons.
Popular Wheel Loaders – XCMG LW600KN / XCMG LW500FN / XCMG LW300KN
- The 6-ton XCMG LW600KN, the 5-ton XCMG LW500FN, and the 3-ton XCMG LW300KN wheel loaders are popular models in the XCMG wheel loader series. They are highly regarded for their new developments towards improving efficiency in engineering construction, aggregate yards, and coal logistics.
Popular Excavator – XCMG XE215C
- The 20-ton XCMG XE215C medium sized excavator is a popular model in the XCMG excavator series. The XE215C is well-known for its powerful and fuel-efficient engine, as well as the excavator’s use of the new energy-saving hydraulic system.
What is the capacity of XCMG excavator?
The actual capacity for XCMG excavators varies depending on the specific model and configuration. XCMG excavators are available in a variety of sizes, from compact machines designed for close-up work to heavy duty models suited to different applications.
The bucket capacity of an XCMG excavator is generally speaking the standard measurement. A small compact model may have a bucket with only about 0.2 cubic meters' worth of soil, whereas models used in mining and large-scale earthmoving can boast capacities well over 5 cubic meters (which are those associated with huge machines weighing tens or hundreds of ton
In order to learn the exact maximum capacity of any one XCMG excavator model a quick check in the equipment specifications published by XCMG on each machine is required. Depending on the model's design and attachments, as well as its uses in different industries can determine how much load it is capable of carrying.
Popular Backhoe Loader – XCMG WZ30-25
- The integrated 10-ton XCMG WZ30-25 backhoe loader is a popular model in the XCMG backhoe loader series. The WZ30-25 is well-known for being environmentally friendly, high in strength and efficiency, as well as being overall safe and comfortable for the operator.
Popular Asphalt Paver – XCMG 28-ton 500 ton per hour Asphalt Paver
- The XCMG 28-ton 500tph Asphalt Paver is a popular model in the XCMG asphalt paver series. This machine is used to pave roads through evenly distributing asphalt on flat surfaces.
Popular Concrete Mixer – XCMG 12CBM Concrete Mixer
- The XCMG 12CBM Concrete Mixer is a popular model in the XCMG concrete mixer series. Concrete mixers are essential for many kinds of projects, this specific mixer is especially useful and convenient for commercial construction projects.
What are the Costs of XCMG products?
What is the Cost of a Road Grader for Sale?
- The typical XCMG road grader featured through Camamach ranges from $44,500 to $336,600 USD. The price will vary depending on the machine size and model number. Given that models are constantly changing, you may contact us for the latest pricing.
What is the Cost of a Wheel Loader for Sale?
- The typical XCMG wheel loader featured through Camamach ranges from $25,090 to 493,306 USD. The price will vary depending on the machine size and model number. Given that models are constantly changing, you may contact us for the latest pricing.
What is the Cost of a Excavator for Sale?
- The typical XCMG excavator featured through Camamach ranges from $30,940 to $624,800 USD. The price will vary depending on the machine size and model number. Given that models are constantly changing, you may contact us for the latest pricing.
What is the price of an XCMG mini excavator?
Generally, the price for an XCMG mini excavator falls in between $ 31-54 thousand. This can fluctuate according to specification of a particular unit and external factors such as extra options or attachments, and geographic location. For precise and up-to-date information on pricing, please Contact Camamach for a tailored quotation based upon your specific needs and location.
What is the price of XCMG 215?
The XCMG 215, typically falls in a price range around $120,000. For precise and up-to-date information on pricing, please Contact Camamach for a tailored quotation based upon your specific needs and location.
What is the Cost of a Backhoe Loader for Sale?
- The typical XCMG backhoe loader featured through Camamach ranges from $45,250 to $49,400 USD. The price will vary depending on the machine size and model number. Given that models are constantly changing, you may contact us for the latest pricing.
How Much Does a Road Roller Cost?
- The typical XCMG road roller featured through Camamach ranges from $53,150 to $87,120 USD. The price will vary depending on the machine size and model number. Given that models are constantly changing, you may contact us for the latest pricing.
How Much Does a Motor Grader Cost?
- The typical XCMG motor grader featured through Camamach ranges from $44,500 to $336,600 USD. The price will vary depending on the machine size and model number. Given that models are constantly changing, you may contact us for the latest pricing.
What is the Cost of a Soil Stabilizer for Sale?
- The XCMG Soil Stabilizer – XL 210 featured through Camamach is $112,800 USD. Given that models are constantly changing, you may contact us for the latest pricing.
What is the Cost of a Typical Asphalt Mixing Plant?
- The typical XCMG asphalt mixing plant featured through Camamach ranges from $307,685 to $349,643 USD. The price will vary depending on the machine size and model number. Given that models are constantly changing, you may contact us for the latest pricing.
What is the Cost of a Typical Bitumen Sprayer?
- The typical XCMG bitumen sprayer featured through Camamach ranges from $68,400 to $96,025 USD. The price will vary depending on the machine size and model number. Given that models are constantly changing, you may contact us for the latest pricing.
What is the cost of an Asphalt Concrete Paver?
- The XCMG 28-ton per hour Asphalt Paver featured through Camamach is $151,915 USD. Given that models are constantly changing, you may contact us for the latest pricing.
How Much is a Crane Truck?
- The typical XCMG truck crane featured through Camamach ranges from $92,000 to $271,700 USD. The price will vary depending on the machine size and model number. Given that models are constantly changing, you may contact us for the latest pricing.
What is the Cost of a Typical Truck Mounted Crane for Sale?
- The typical XCMG truck mounted crane featured through Camamach ranges from $28,000 to $84,360 USD. The price will vary depending on the machine size and model number. Given that models are constantly changing, you may contact us for the latest pricing.
What is the Cost of a Cement Mixer Truck for Sale?
- The typical XCMG cement mixer truck featured through Camamach ranges from $55,000 to $63,600 USD. The price will vary depending on the machine size and model number. Given that models are constantly changing, you may contact us for the latest pricing.
What is the Cost of a Skid Steer Loader for Sale?
- The XCMG 1-ton Skid Steer Loader XC740K featured through Camamach is $23,661 USD. Given that models are constantly changing, you may contact us for the latest pricing.
What is the Cost of a Telescopic Handler for Sale?
- The typical XCMG telescopic handler featured through Camamach ranges from $55,000 to $63,600 USD. The price will vary depending on the machine size and model number. Given that models are constantly changing, you may contact us for the latest pricing.
What is the Cost of a Rough Terrain Crane for Sale?
- The typical XCMG rough terrain crane featured through Camamach ranges from $134,320 to $342,700 USD. The prices will vary depending on the machine size and model number. Given that models are constantly changing, you may contact us for the latest pricing.
What is the Cost of a Truck Mounted Concrete Pump for Sale?
- The XCMG 28 Ton Concrete Pump featured through Camamach is $204,600 USD. The price will vary depending on the current model. Given that models are constantly changing, you may contact us for the latest pricing.
XCMG Heavy equipment maintenance
Caring for XCMG equipment is like caring for a car or bicycle. Just like the oil and tires of a bicycle need to be changed, so does XCMG equipment. They provide clear guidance on what to inspect and repair. Because it makes sure the machines don't grind to a halt, and prevents big problems later.
XCMG After-Sales Services
Perhaps you buy a toy and it breaks. Do you want assistance in fixing it or what? But XCMG does it for big machines. After you purchase their equipment, they keep in touch and help if something goes wrong. They have experts capable of quickly solving problems. So people buy from XCMG because they know if something goes wrong, help is at hand.
XCMG's Commitment to Quality Control
Think of XCMG as a chef preparing your favorite dish. The chef scrutinizes every ingredient, to ensure it is fresh and good. XCMG does the same thing with their machines. They test everything--even the engines, wheels and buttons. It has to work perfectly! This will ensure that XCMG machines are safe, and work well.
XCMG's Logistics and Supply Chain
Picture a truck delivering things to the store. XCMG, it's like that truck but for heavy machines! One machine needs many parts. So they can build and deliver the machines on time, they make sure everything arrives at the right time. In this way customers can get their machines when they want them.
Sustainability efforts by XCMG
XCMG also cares about nature, like the care of plants in a garden. In making their machines, they use less energy and waste. They also build machines which are not too noisy, and don't pollute the air either. This keeps our environment clean and healthy.
XCMG's vs Competitors
Like teams in a race, XCMG competes with other big companies. They all want to sell the greatest number of machines. Perhaps XCMG has some machines stronger, or more advanced than their competitors. They help us to understand why someone might choose XCMG over another brand.
Who are XCMG competitors?
In the heavy machine world, XCMG has friends and rivals. Their major competitors include Caterpillar, Komatsu and Volvo. These companies also manufacture heavy machines. These brands are often compared to determine which one is best for a person.
How do I import from China?
Although ordering directly from XCMG and other Chinese manufacturers have become much easier over the recent years, the process can still be slow and time consuming, especially when purchasing small quantities of equipment. Ordering directly from Chinese manufacturers can be both complicated and daunting; there are also many barriers that makes the entire process an overall burden. At Camamach, we assist you by doing the sourcing for you directly from XCMG and its subsidiaries for a seamless purchase process, so you won’t have to deal with the import barriers. These barriers include:
- Language and communication barriers
- Uncompetitive pricing when ordering in small quantities
- Slow feedback when ordering in small quantities
- May not sell to your country because of exclusive XCMG local distributors
- Slow after services when ordering in small quantities
Camamach procures in volume directly from XCMG, removing the barriers that a business would encounter when ordering directly from the manufacturer and allowing us to offer better pricing and faster feedback. Camamach offers flexibility to buy the equipment that meets your requirements, and budget from top Chinese manufacturers such as XCMG.
Why should I Import from China and What are the Benefits of Working with Camamach?
Importing XCMG equipment from China can provide your business with many advantages, including production and cost reduction. There has always been a bias ordering from Chinese manufacturers, but the truth is that there are many benefits and advantages for your business by importing from manufacturers like XCMG, especially with Camamach’s assistance. Some of the main benefits of importing from China and working with Camamach include:
Frequent Factory Visits
- Inspection of the factory throughout the manufacturing process is a necessary measure to ensure products are manufactured in compliance with proper regulations and procedures. At Camamach, we conduct factory visits frequently throughout the entire manufacturing process (before, during, and after production).
Identification of Quality Products From Reliable Manufacturers
- It has always been a top priority to provide clients with quality products from reliable producers. At Camamach, we identify reliable manufacturers and only work with them if their production process meets our criteria.
End to End Procurement
- Camamach follows an end-to-end procurement process. This means that we analyze each step of the process from the very beginning when a business places an order, all the way to when the goods are delivered to the desired destination, providing you with all the logistics. End-to-end procurement helps ensure maximum convenience to the client.
- One prominent reason for why businesses like to co-operate with Camamach is because of our goal to generate cost savings and increase profitability for our clients. China is a great place to source cheap yet high quality products if you know the industry well. Camamach is here to handle your sourcing needs strategically and professionally.
- An important indicator that Camamach looks for with partner manufacturers is their experience. Experienced manufacturers understand the industry very well and excel in handling the manufacturing processes in a both efficient and effective manner. We at Camamach have worked with a number of our manufacturers for several years now, and together have exported to over 20 countries.
Long Term Cooperation
- Camamach provides after sales services – we help with any issues you may have or with any future orders. We work towards developing a strong relationship with our clients and focus on long-term cooperation.
- Continuous quality assurance and quality control processes greatly increases the likelihood of identifying and correcting defects and allows us to catch any inconsistency within the supply chain. Our QA/QC process is what separates our quality level ahead of competitors.
Where and How to Buy XCMG Equipment and Products?
Here at Camamach we have XCMG equipment and other premium quality construction equipment for sale, all at competitive and affordable prices. We provide a simple and straightforward ordering procedure and ensure exceptional customer service throughout the entirety of the process. We export worldwide, so you can contact us for a FREE quotation today via email [email protected] or send a message on WhatsApp for a fast response +86-131-2037-9271.
How can we help you with your equipment/parts requirements?
✅ Are you a company of 11 - 50 people?
✅ Do you spend too much time finding the right equipment manufacturers?
✅ Unsure if you will get the right equipment?
✅ Unsure if you will get the right after sales and spare parts?
If your answer is YES, Contact Us Now for a FREE Consultation